Customer satisfaction is our number one goal.
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Clear Sound merchandise, simply return your item in its original packaging within 30 days of your purchase for a refund or exchange. Note that shipping and delivery charges are not refundable.
- Please inspect your purchase carefully. Claims for defective or missing items must be received within two (2) business days of receipt of merchandise. Missing items will be replaced in a timely manner according to availability. Defective items may be exchanged at our discretion for the same or manufacturer's equivalent model only. Defective goods will be replaced or credited, at the customer’s option, at no additional charge.
- Return of non-defective goods for any reason will incur a minimum 25% restocking charge to all non-defective products returned for credit within the first 30 days after purchase. Thereafter, a larger restocking charge will be applied based upon the date of original shipment. Products will not be accepted for return 30 days after their original ship date.
- An additional 15% restocking fee applies on all products not returned in the original box, unused, and containing all original product packaging and accessories.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to provide adequate packaging to protect the product being returned. Clear Sound reserves the right to accept or reject the returned product subject to an inspection upon receipt. Products that are returned severely damaged may be rejected and therefore will not qualify for any type of return credit. This does not include any additional charges that may apply for damaged products or those needing rework.
- Clear Sound additionally reserves the right to impose a repackaging charge when products are returned damaged and cannot be directly resold. Furthermore, any product specially produced or not normally carried in inventory will not be accepted for return under any circumstances. Also, any obsolete products will not be accepted for return under any circumstances. All items to be returned must be sent back to us via pre-paid freight. No freight collect shipments will be accepted.
- If a customer orders the wrong product by mistake, it may be returned with a reduced restocking charge of 15% if ALL of the following conditions are met: the incorrectly ordered products are returned within 30 days of shipment, the customer pays freight to return the product, the product is received in the original packaging and in like-new condition, and the customer immediately places a replacement order of equal or greater value than that of the order being returned.
- Refunds on returned items which were paid for by credit card will only be made by crediting the account charged for the purchase. Refunds on returned items which were paid for by check will only be made by check after a 10-day waiting period.
- Clear Sound is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
Clear Sound is very proud to be a part of the Philadelphia Orchestra's Martin Luther King, Jr. Tribute Concert at Girard College
Clear Sound provided the event production, audio and video equipment, staging and lighting for Campus Philly's fun and interactive annual meeting in the Academy of Natural Science's Dinosaur Hall
For the Philadelphia Marathon's entire 20 year history, Clear Sound has provided sound production at the start and finish lines along with more than a dozen stages throughout the race course.
Intimate, natural-sounding dialogue in a sold-out theater. Crisp, intelligible announcements in a packed stadium. Exhilarating lights and music at an outdoor summer festival. A stirring sermon reaching every corner of a cavernous church.
Sounds like the work of Clear Sound - the Delaware Valley's best full-service audio, video and lighting company.